My Progress

Monday, September 27, 2010

Committed......are you?

I am going to be committed this time and finish the 90 days in P90X. In the past I have only gotten through week 3. Something always seemed to come up to distract me. Not this time!! I am focused and I really want the results. My mind is made up and my heart is in it 110%. Yesterday was day 1 and I did chest and back, and ab ripper x. I am sore today. I have plyo still to do today. I am still going to be running because I have big plans for next summer so my running needs to be a priority also. I did my run today already, Whoo-Hoo! I am going to try and post my workouts and diet so I can be more accountable to my self. Since I am writing this in the middle of the day I am not going to post my meals for today but will start posting them tomorrow evenings. I am hoping that when I finish my 90 day's I will finally be at my goal weight which will make my marathon and ragnar training easier. So heres to getting fit and being the best you can be. Who's with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment