My Progress

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Getting back on track

So I am not perfect ( I know, shocking right) And the last week and a half  it has been a bit of a struggle for me to keep my diet in check. I had avery bust week last week with the house, a lot of showings so a lot of cleaning daily. Also my little girl had a cold so the playroom at the gym was out of the question because I didn't want to spread her germs to the other kids and I didn't want her getting worse either. I was terrible at eating every 2-3 hours and my water intake was horrible, I worked out a little at home, mostly just walking the dogs, and I could feel the bloat and I have been more sluggish and cranky. Go figure. It's funny how when you are not keeping to a good clean and healthy balanced eating plan, drinking your water, and working out regularly how much it affects your body and mood in a negative way. I always feel so much better when I do get in my workouts, eat clean, and drink plenty of water. I am happy to say I am back on track with my eating and getting back to the gym today. Now that it is getting warmer and lighter out in the evenings I have also started taking my big pup out for a 3 mile run at 7 o'clock at night. It's funny how quickly he learns what time it is and starts looking at me as if to say " are we going running" He really keeps me motivated and it is good for the pup and myself. I know how hard it is when life happens, the important thing is that if your diet and exercising happen to fall apart the best thing you can do if pick it right back up again. It is so easy to let that part of your life slip away, it's the getting it back on track that is the hard part. The best thing to do no matter what is to always try to put forth the effort to stay on track.  If you happen to loose sight of your diet and exercise pick it right back up as soon as possible and hopefully not too late so that you won't loose the progress you have made. If anything try to keep you diet as clean as possible if working out is hard to do at the time. I am going to do better at keeping myself on track when life gets in the way and I hope you will too. If you haven't looked into the Eat Clean Diet books yet I suggest you do, it will change your life for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment