My Progress

Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm Back!!!!

After having a week off from working out I am back with more motivation than ever before. I am determined to get to my goal and I know what I have and need to do to get there. I did pretty well with my diet last week, I just couldn't work out because I had more work done on my tattoo and my back was very sore and tender. But I am healing well and at the itchy stage so I can run again. Today I am going to go run a fast 2 miles, try to get it done in 15 minutes, my fastest 2 miles was 17:24 so this will be a challenge to shave 2:24 off my time, I will have to run about a 7 minute mile!!! I am going to give it a try even if I throw-up at the end. We are also going to take the kids on a mini hike today, going to see if Temple Quarry Trail is open, if not we will find one. It is beautiful outside! I love being in the outdoors. Now that it's getting warmer hiking is a great work out and I can't wait to do lots of it this summer! I have also signed up for the Race for the Cure and I hope you all will too, you don't have to run it walking is fine. All proceeds go to Breast Cancer Research. The warmer weather also means race season!!!! I have a lot of different races I want to do and I will keep you posted. If you are looking for something to motivate you sign up for a 5k, you are more likely to be successful at your weight loss if you are training for something. A 5k is the perfect thing, it is only 3 miles, and if you can't run the whole way you can interval it with walking/running and still get done quickly. Once you do one you will get hooked! Well it's treadmill time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment