My Progress

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

PR!!!!

I am so happy to say that I have a new Personal Record, I ran 3 miles in 23:51! SWEEET! That is just barely under an 8 minute mile. I am smiling from ear to ear, and man it feels soooo good. Thats why you should always be striving to do better, get stronger, go faster. It is the best feeling ever to know you have accomplished something. Remember that saying from the kids show "Meet the Robinsons" KEEP MOVING FORWARD If you keep pushing yourself and keep moving forward you will only succeed. Do your best, keep pushing along and good things will come, weather it be beating a personal record, loosing weight, lift heavier. That being said, I had another slip of the diet last night, I ate a handful of gummie bears!!! Ugh! But I am right back on the wagon of clean eats and I have had my oats and a banana for breakfast w/ 2 cups of green tea, my lunch was turkey on a small low carb, whole wheat tortilla w/lettuce, tomato, and some greek yogurt mixed with a squirt of deli mustard instead of mayo...So yummy! I have mad my scrambled egg whites with edamame for a snack later and I will also be brining a protein shake with me. For dinner I have planned some chicken on the grill, broccoli, and a small green salad with balsamic vinegar. Remember to sign up or donate the the race for cure, all proceeds go to finding a cure for breast cancer. I have posted the link below in yesterdays post. Thanks, and happy training and clean eating everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment