My Progress

Monday, April 26, 2010

SO I ran my two miles today in 15:51, WOW! I am happy with that for the moment, I am always striving to get faster. I followed it by the 600 rep challenge from bodyrock.tv and that really kicked my booty!! I thought I was going to throw up. So far my diet has been o.k. today, I was naughty and didn't pack my cooler, I didn't think I was going to be away form home as long as I was. Shame, shame, always be prepared with your cooler packed with clean eats. So far for today I had a banana and a cup of coffee for breakfast, then had a left over hamburger patty wrapped in lettuce w/tomato for lunch, after my errands I had a small red baked potato with low fat cottage cheese and pepper. I am planning on having grilled pork chop for dinner with some asparagus and a green salad. I have had about half of my water for the day so far. All in all it has been a good day. Remember to always pack your cooler!! If you haven't yet sign up for the Race for the Cure, it is on Saturday May 8th, I will post the link with my team form Cookie Cutters anyone can sign up under our team, so please do it will be a fun one, you don't have to run walking is fine. Considerate your duty if you know someone who has had or currently battling breast cancer. You need to do this....

No comments:

Post a Comment