My Progress

Monday, January 18, 2010

Getting Started

O.K. ya'll, I am starting this blog to keep me motivated and maybe motivate you all as well. I hope to achieve physical greatness and good health and well being. It won't always be easy or pretty but it will be worth in the end. I have a goal set in mind, I would like to weigh between 110 and 115 pounds. Currently I am at 136, I am giving myself until June 1st to reach my goal. I hope you all have a goal you would like to achieve and maybe we all can help each other along the way. I will be posting my daily food intakes and also my workouts. I would love your feed back thoughts and ideas. Thanks! Happy Clean Eating and training everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to get back to 110 again too!!...If I remember right, we are the same heighth..aka..shorties! I am excited for your posts to keep me on track.. :)

    ReplyDelete