My Progress

Thursday, January 21, 2010

So I am still feeling very sick today. I have a massive headache, major sinus congestion, a sore throat which in turn makes my ears ache, and now my stomach is in knots and is cramping up. Since I have a log 10 hour work day ahead of me today and tomorrow I have decided that it would be best to conserve my energy for work and not exercise today or tomorrow, but I will however still be keeping my meals clean. As long as I can keep them down. I am taking my gallon jug of water with me to work and some green tea.
My meals today:
Breakfast: 1 sm banana
Snack: low fat cottage cheese
Lunch: paprika chicken and celery
Snack: apple
Dinner: Scrambled egg whites
Lets hope I can eat it all today with out any problems! Happy Clean Eating everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment